Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Cascading Hearts Scarflette

Here's my finished crochet pattern for the Cascading Hearts Scarflette! Make a couple in several colors and wear them together or separately for some great looks! These are also perfect for those middle schoolers who like to make a fashion statement!

I promise I'll get a better pic or two up today. 
My testers really enjoyed this pattern, 
and I hope you will too!



Materials:
less than 2 oz yarn in desired weight
hook appropriate for yarn choice

Pattern was designed using Red Heart Super Saver and an I (5.5mm) hook

Stitches used:
chain (ch)
slip stitch
single crochet (sc)
half double crochet (hdc)
double crochet (dc)

Pattern is a simple repeat and the scarflette may be made as long as desired.


Directions:

First heart: Ch 6. Dc in third ch from hook and in next three ch. (4 dc and 1 ch2) Ch 3 and turn. Dc in next stitch. Ch 1. Hdc in next stitch. (first heart complete)
Second (and all other hearts):
Ch 6. Dc in third ch from hook and in next three ch. Ch 3 and turn. Dc in next stitch. Ch 1. Hdc in next stitch.

Finishing: Final heart: Ch 6. Dc in third ch from hook and in next three ch. Ch 3 and turn. Dc in next stitch. Ch 2 and slip stitch into next stitch. Finish off. 

*Thank you to all of my testers! You all did a fabulous job and responded quick

1 comment: